Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Awesome Public Speaking Affirmation & Quotes

Public Speaking Affirmations

I'm a Public Speaking Star!
Audiences enjoy listening to me.
I am relaxed when speaking publicly!
I enjoy being in front of people.
I present with calm focused energy!
Every time I present in front of a group or an audience, I become a more confident, compelling and powerful speaker!
I am a successful public speaker!

Public Speaking Quotes

“You can speak well if your tongue can deliver the message of your heart.” -John Ford

“Your purpose is to make your audience see what you saw, hear what you heard, feel what you felt. Relevant detail, couched in concrete, colorful language, is the best way to recreate the incident as it happened and to picture it for the audience.” -Dale Carnegie

“They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” - Carl W. Buechner

"All the great speakers were bad speakers at first." - Ralph W. Emerson

“A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: long enough to cover the subject and short enough to create interest” - Winston Churchill



The Unexplainable Store
http://www.unexplainablestore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment